The Engineering Department is responsible for:
- Planning, design and supervision of construction of all city streets, sewers, and water lines.
- Other infrastructure issues, such as local transportation issues.
- Review of proposed plats for proper drainage and extension of utilities.
- Recording of final plats.
- Determining development sureties and assessments.
- Management of some recycling and yard waste programs.
For questions, please call the Engineering Department at 763-494-6350. For special assessment inquiries, email staff.