Memberships are easy and convenient purchase online.
- Sign up for an account
- Select from the pool, pickleball or all building membership
- Choose a single or family option (all building & pool)
- Start swimming or playing in the gym
A membership cannot be purchased online if you:
- Plan on paying by cash, check or direct payment option.
- Continual membership is available with a direct payment plan. Monthly payments are made from checking accounts until a cancellation request is received. Register in person with a voided check.
- Work full-time in Maple Grove and want to receive the resident rate. Please register in person and bring a current pay stub from your Maple Grove employer showing you work 40 hours a week.
- Want to receive the MERSC or Military rate. Register in person and bring a valid MERSC company ID or military ID.
Additional rate information
- Family consists of immediate family of up to two adults and their children ages 17 and under living at the same address and full-time college students ages 18 to 24 (with proof of full-time college status) at the same address.
- Multiple families living at the same residence will be charged separately at the family rate.
- Senior is age 62 and above.
- Youth is age 17 and under.
We understand you may wish to cancel a membership. To cancel, you must submit a completed membership cancellation form.
Member services will process the request and contact you by email or phone during business hours with questions and/or to confirm the cancellation is complete.
- Patron is advised that scheduled maintenance shutdowns and announced repairs are included in the membership. Extensions will not be granted unless it is for unforeseen reasons.
- Failure to use the facilities will not relieve you of the obligation to pay any balance due on your membership fees and/or forfeit the balance of time remaining on the terms for the membership agreement.
- The all building, pickleball, and pool membership agreements are non-transferable. Neither you nor any patron listed on the agreement may sell, assign, or transfer this membership.
- Cancellation fees may apply.
What is a health club reimbursement?
If a member of the Maple Grove Community Center visits the allotted number of times each month set forth by their insurance company, they are eligible for a reimbursement on membership fees. Maximum reimbursement is $20/month per qualifying member 18 years or older. If membership fees are less than $20 a month, then you would receive the dollar amount of the membership.
Do I qualify for this program?
The Community Center partners with the following insurance companies: Medica, Health Partners, UCare, Preferred One, Avera Health, Midco, Fleet Farm, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota, and Sanford Health.
If you have insurance through one of the providers listed above, call the customer service number on the back of your health insurance card and ask if you qualify for the fitness center reimbursement program. Please note that city staff cannot call on your behalf as health insurance companies do not give out personal information. Not all plans under these companies qualify, so it is important that you inquire.
Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota are not participants of this program.
How do I sign up?
During the sign-up process, you will need the fitness center ID -- the seven-digit number on the back of your member card below the barcode.