Senior center room rentals
Available rental hours
- Monday through Friday: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 8 p.m.
- Four-hour minimum required on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Check availability and book online. Select senior center then search by date.
- Or submit room rental request form or call 763-494-5969 and leave your:
Rental requests are processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
Cancellation requests must be emailed to the rental coordinator. Cancellations will receive a full refund if requested at least 30 days in advance. Cancellation requests made fewer than 30 days in advance can reschedule once or forfeit the payment minus the refundable damage deposit. No refunds are made if canceled fewer than 30 days in advance.
The medium-sized senior center can accommodate meetings and community celebrations for up to 80 guests. The seasonal outdoor balcony is included in all rentals and is private to your event.
- Tables and chairs are provided. Tables are 3-foot by 3-foot squares.
- Furniture must remain in the designated areas. Furniture in the open lobby area cannot be brought in, and patio furniture may not be moved inside.
- Tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings are not allowed. Staff will provide hooks, magnets, or other supplies.
- Food and beverages can be catered or brought in. See catering tab above.
|Rental hours||2023 Fees||2024 Fees|
|1 to 7 hours (Monday through Sunday)||$60 per hour resident|
$70 per hour non-resident
|$63 per hour resident|
$73.50 per hour non-resident
|8 or more hours (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays)||$480 resident|
Four-hour minimum required on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Refundable damage deposit: $200
Fees if serving alcohol:
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee (per day)|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15.75|
|Sound system with microphone||Free|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$40|
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, the following rules apply:
Call the rental coordinator at 763-494-5969 to discuss further planning.