Senior center room rentals
Did you know that you can rent out the senior center room? Free Wi-Fi is offered.
Senior center room features
The medium-sized senior center acommodates large meetings and community celebrations for up to 80 guests. The seasonal outdoor balcony is included in all rentals and is private to your event.
- Tables and chairs are provided -- Tables are 3-foot by 3-foot squares.
- Furniture must remain in the designated areas. Furniture in the open lobby area cannot be brought in, and patio furniture cannot be moved inside.
- Tape or adhesives on walls or furnishings are not allowed. Staff will provide hooks, magnets, or other supplies.
- Food and beverages can be catered or brought in. See Catering tab.
Senior center rental hours
- Monday through Friday: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 to 8 p.m.
- 4-hour minimum required on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays beginning in 2023
Rental requests are processed in the order they are received. Please allow up to three business days for a response.
To check availability, complete the room rental request form or call 763-494-5969 and leave your:
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a number where you can be reached during these hours.
|Rental hours||2022 fees||2023 fees|
|1 to 7 hours (Monday through Sunday)||$50 per hour resident|
$60 per hour non-resident
|$60 per hour resident|
$70 per hour non-resident
|7 or more hours (Saturday, Sunday, & holidays)||$350 resident|
|8 or more hours (Saturday, Sunday, & holidays)||N/A||$480 resident|
Refundable damage deposit: $200
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee per day|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15|
|Polycom speakerphone (long distance extra)||$30|
|Portable sound system||$50|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$30|
- Beverage bar: $135 (2023 fee $150)
Senior Center room catering
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, specific rules apply and are as follows:
Licensed caterers have access to the small kitchen facilities. Potluck events are allowed; however, renters will not have access to the kitchen per state health codes.